Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!

In order to celebrate on of my FAVORITE days of the year.... I am giving away of on my FAVORITE products of all time... THICKERS!!!! I must have a zillion packs! So.. you know the rules. follow and leave a comment. HUGS!

We are scrappin here today for my sisters WALK FOR A CURE! Come crop with us 10a-6p.. enter to win a fabulous basket of goodies, make n takes, and mini projects!! WOOT WOOT! Look for pictures this week of all the good stuff that went down!!!

here are one of the layouts i made kits for....

4 comments:

Robin said...

Happy NSD, MaryAnn!! Have fun!!

nikki said...

im confused! am i supposed to be giving something away???

Marlene said...

Cute layout. :) Hope you had fun this weekend!

val said...

hope you had a fabulous nsd!!!! love me some thickers also!!!