Sunday, April 25, 2010

The yard sale was a HUGE success! We raised over $550 for the Walk for a Cure! How awesome! My sister still has ALOT of fundraising to do! So don't forget about the National Scrapbook Day crop this Saturday! (email me if you need info) We will also be having a Scrapbasket raffle going on. I will take pictures of the basket once its complete! Tickets are $1 or 6/$5. Make N Takes, Cash and Carry Memory Works products with 20% of all sales going to her walk!


In my little life.... I have a dr's apt tomorrow at 830. what the hell was i thinking? but its time for me to be a big girl and get some blood work taken and find out why i feel so blah all the time. maybe new meds???


Anywho. Since I am a week late on everything, I am starting Ali's a Week in the Life tomorrow.... just wasn't up to it this week... see ya!

No comments: