Saturday, February 13, 2010

hey girlies!!!!

Hey Scrappers! Check out MLPA website. Jenni Bowlin is coming March 5&6! I can't wait! I signed up for the Friday night class! I can't wait to meet her!!! Here is a picture of the mini album we are making (i lifted this from mlpa message board)



I am teaching the BoBunny Recipe card books at Scrapbookings Inn Feb 25 at 6pm. Cost is $12!!! I will also be teach a Layout class March 10 using Pebbles Linnie Bell paper! I will post pictures once I am done with my LO (still need pictures OY!)




I am spending my night on a "date" with my littlest love bug! We are going to Weagmans (a 2 hour grocery shopping trip) and maybe hobby lobby. Raymond "mommy i need more stickers and paint" Gotta love that kid! I am thinkin he is the next Tim Holtz!

No comments: