Friday, May 13, 2011

Winners!

I have picked 2 winners for the Mother's Day Blog Hop.. sorry a little late but as most of you know, blogger was down for much of today.....



Winner #1 is number 12.... The Digi Street Stamp Shop



who wins this....





Winner #2 is.. number 36 Babe O'mara


who wins this...


Please email me your addresses. Any prizes not claimed in 1 week will be "recycled"!

I spent the afternoon at a LSS making cards for Operation Write Home! I was able to reach my personal goal of 50 cards donated this time around. I need to get on the ball and start for our next donation. I hope you all enjoyed the Mother's Day blog hop! Thanks Maryann

2 comments:

Babe O'Mara said...

WOO HOO, I won, I'm so excited I can't find your email. Mine is youiesmom@att.net.

Thanks, Babe

mamawcindy said...

Congrats to the Winners!!!! :0)