Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 busy

Alot has happened since my last blog entry...

~ I am an Aunt! Ryleigh was born on 6/10 and is ever so cute!
~ I became a Memory Works Consultant! I love having all of my favorite brands..Sue got me hooked ob Memory Works! Who doesn't love a discount right?
~ I have been working more at GVH however it seems no one has a crisis when I work.. so I just sit there...

And finally timmy tumor update came today... My mom's tumor has eaten away at a part of the bone in her sinus cavity... so to speak. Now on top of the tumor, she has a sinus disease.. which she will now have to get another ENT at UPenn to work on... she can't seem to catch a break! It's killing me to see her so upset and in pain...I know we'll all get through this.. it just sucks! I wanted her to enjoy this summer with all the kiddies.. now she will be going to UPenn a couple times a month..urg...

pictures coming soon by the way... too cranky today!

No comments: