Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update

Ok I have been a bad blogger. Here is a quick run down of the past few weeks:

1- For those of you who don't know, my Mom has a tumor in her noggin. "Timmy" has been there for about a year and a half. Well this week we got some good news (we hope). She has been accepted by a doctor at UPenn!!!!! He wants to study her rare conditon. Hopefully he could shed some insight and new direction in her treatment.
2- We are working harder at trying to potty training Raymond which is going.. just ok. He is trying but he is just too busy playing.
3- work sucks end of story.
4- I have been working on some great scrappin and crafty projects! I just got together with Sue, Nikki and Monica. Its great to scrap with friends!
5- Today the weather is wondeful and I treated Raymond to the park before work. He had a blast. Then I took Mackenzie and Ray to get new sneakers! I am surprised how good they were despite the long line!!!

ok just a quick update! happy scrappin!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That's wonderful for your mom!!

Can we have that weather back now??