Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 random things

1. I am a mommy!
2. I am proud to call Ray my husband...
3. i {heart} scrapbooking.
4. I love being silly.
5. I almost always have at least 1 camera source on me at all times.
6. I LOVE BLT sandwiches.
7. Transports depend on me.... Station 73!!!! EMT for LIFE!
8. I spend too much money...
9. I drink way too much coffee...
10. I don't have a favorite color.
11. I want to save the world one day.
12. I miss my Pop-Pop.
13. I want to live on a farm.
14. I think too much.
15. My sister is my best friend.
16. I am brutally honest to my clients..even if they don't like it.
17. Yes, it took me 8 years to get my BA in Psych.
18. I am messy.
19. I love hoodies and warm socks.
20. I think my mother is the strongest person I know...
21. I am always cold.
22. I am scared of being alone.
23. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up!
24. I have a potty mouth.
25. I am...JUST ME!!!





I've added pictures for the recent "snow storms"

No comments: