Sunday, July 6, 2008

humpty dumpy

Ok I must believe that everything happens for a reason.... As sad as it hurts me to admit my failure, I did not pass Cog. I have to take Learning in the fall and graduate in the winter. This class kicked my butt from the very beginging. I should have done alot of things different in my life but I guess I did one thing right... Raymond!

I have met a a gret professor who has given me some great advice: Amor Fati.... love your fate. I am sticking by these words alot lately... I know one day I will graduate. My goals in life was always to be a mother, to make a difference and to always stay true to myself. I have created a life, I have saved at life or two, and I have lost people close to me. I just want to live and be happy. If taking one more class is going to make me stronger, then I am going to do it with pride, but I will not quite! That would be the easy way out. I have started evaluating my goals and wishes; the things that make me happy; and what I need to improve upon. I will not let anything stop me!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

You go, girl.

Never, ever, ever give up.